Enjoy the extra perks
At Llywelyn's, enjoy Celtic food, drinks and music. And earn rewards for having a good time. There's just one thing as rewarding as our Celtic food, drinks and live music...
...the Llywelyn's VIP Card.
$20 one-time membership fee earn (20) Llywelyn's Dollars when you purchase Llywelyn's VIP Card (Allow one business day to receive your 20 Llywelyn's Dollars). The money goes on your card just like a gift card. The gift that keeps on giving...
- Must present your card to server/bartender before ordering
- Earn (1) Llywelyn's Dollar for every $10 you spend (Those dollars can be redeemed for food and drinks)
- Every Tuesday kids eat free (Receive one free children's menu item with every $10 spent)
- For every banquet you book receive (25) Llywelyn's Dollars towards your food charges (minimum of $250 food purchases)
- Early invitations for special promotions
- Birthday specials for all card members
- Weekly e-mail promotions for food or live music
- Llywelyn's Dollars can be used anytime (Allow one business day from time of purchase for dollars to be available)
Interested? Stop into any Llywelyn's Pub to join Llywelyn's VIP Program. Please note: Joining our email club does not automatically enroll you into our VIP program. The only way to obtain membership is to register in store. Join Our Email List for Updates and Specials!
Terms of membership
- Llywelyn's VIP Club reserves the right to change, limit, add or delete any of the program rules, terms, conditions, benefits, award levels, in whole or in part, at any time, as it's sole discretion, with or without notice. Members may not rely upon the continued availability of any award or award level.
- Llywelyns VIP Club has no predetermined lifespan and may continue until such time as Llywelyn's VIP Club in its sole discretion elects to designate a termination date. If the program is canceled, for any reason, all points at the time of cancellation will be forfeited.
- Neither the program nor any benefit offering or the like relating to the program shall be construed as or constitute a contract or otherwise establish a contractual relationship between Llywelyn's VIP Club and the member or otherwise establish legal rights of the Member.
- It is the individual member's responsibility to notify the club of any change in address details. If we are unable to contact a member within a 6-month period, we reserve the right to close the Membership account. All points in credit at that time will be forfeited.
- There is no limit to the number of members per table who are able to earn points for a single visit to Llywelyn's VIP Club. Each member will earn points for the share of the dining transaction that they personally pay for.
- Lost cards will not be replaced. A new card will need to be purchased, at the same level of the original card, and then the points of the previous card will be transferred to the new card.
- Membership benefits are non-transferable.
- Under the privacy laws, individual account information, including award redemption details, will not be given to anyone other than the member whose name appears on the account and will be delivered to the address recorded on the account at the time of request.
- State, Federal or any other taxes resulting from Membership points earned or awards redeemed are the sole responsibility of the member.
- Points earning will be calculated to the nearest whole dollar for each transaction.
- Reward Points cannot be credited retrospectively and can only be allocated to one account. Once points have been earned and awarded to one Membership Account, they cannot be transferred.
- Llywelyn's Dollars can only be redeemed for food, drinks and gift cards.
- Valid only at St. Louis locations.