Llywelyn’s Fund Raising/Contributions Guide
Llywelyn’s Pub is proud to support the communities in which we operate. We have designed several programs to be involved in the community and to help support not-for-profit organizations.
Option 1: Dining to Donate Night
- The Llywelyn’s Dining to Donate Program is a fundraising night where Llywelyn’s Pub “gives back” to not-for-profit organizations.
- Not-for-profit organizations must be located in the St. Louis or St. Charles area and have a valid tax ID number.
- The fundraising event takes place at a Llywelyn’s Pub location on a specified date (Monday-Wednesday) and time frame (4 hours max).
- The benefiting organization will promote the Dining to Donate Night to community members.
- The organization will receive a % of the sales (excluding tax and gratuity) from the organization’s event
- Application must be submitted to Community Relations Director a minimum of five weeks in advance of requested Dining to Donate Night Event. Due to limited availability, schedule as far in advance as possible.
- Llywelyn’s Pub allows one Dining to Donate event per location, per month.