Diverse Music, Distintive Fun
Music at the Pubs
From time to time we feature a few local acts at each of the pubs. Llywelyn's is Celtic For Good Times. We cater to all styles and celebrate the diversity of our music community. From avante garde DJ Sets, to Irish Folklore, we have a wide variety of sounds.
We feature 6 locations in the Greater St. Louis, MO area, each with their own distinctive look and feel.
- Webster Groves features a stage in the main room of the pub. Creating an open feel where music can either be the focus, or just a nice background to all the fun!
- Soulard features a more intimate feeling. The pub and the act are both in the mix, creating a great party atmostphere.
- Central West End's Loft is a separate area where guests can enjoy an intimate time with the acts.
- St. Charles has three areas where live music can be the focus, all complete with their own bars! The basement, main area, and during the warmer months, our huge patio!
- Winghaven, dedicated to bringing old world charm, features an intimate setting where the artist(s) and the guests can easily interact.
- Wildwood, Inside or out the music can be heard by everyone with our big open floor plan.